|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Thinkmint Nigeria is a one-stop platform that counsels businesses and organizations on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them manage the toughest and most critical business problems. We also connect customers and users to the best products andservices and make it easy to access these products and services at the best price. Thus, you can trust us when we say we do “more than marketing”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Sales and Marketer
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estate
- If you live and breathe sales and marketing, we need to talk.
- We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our sales channels.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Present the company’s products to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls, and emails.
- Maintain Client Relationships – maintain relationships with repeat clients to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Meet and surpass minimum target sales of the company’s products according to agreed timelines.
- Schedule and conduct site visits and follows up effectively with the client till closure
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to through a scheduled reporting structure.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- B.Sc. / M.Sc Degree in Marketing or related fields with 1-3 years works experience.
- Demonstrable experience in sales and marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven knowledge in Sales of Real Estate Products
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.