Bluesquad Limited is a registered HR Consulting Firm that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to provide sustainable HR solutions that help small, medium, and large organizations to implement its business strategies and attain its goals and objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Location: Lekki Phase One, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will ensure accuracy, completeness and reliability of transactions reconciled from bank statements, mutual funds, and clients’ portfolios.
- Constant review of bank statements to identify outstanding transactions and ensure resolution of reconciling items between the bank statements and the core applications.
- Ensure that all transactions are accurately captured in the relevant core applications by carrying out daily reviews.
- Ensure that all adjusting items such as bank charges are booked timely in the fund/portfolio management application.
- Reconcile all cashtransactionsandinvestments in equities and fixed income instruments
- Escalate instances of persistent internal control issues to Supervisor.
- Create and update an issue log report periodically when there is any reconciliation gap. Follow through with the resolution of the gaps and provide relevant documentation on the resolutions.
- Document and provide input for monthly reports to management on identified control gaps and key exceptions with needed process improvement opportunities.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and reporting obligations of the bank.
- Correspond directly with the regulatory authorities, internal and external auditors wherever necessary.
The ideal successful candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Account
- 3 – 5 years working experience in the same capacity in fintech industry
- Experiencereconcilingaccounting figures and financial records
- Ability to identify errors
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.