|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
TeamApt is Nigeria’s largest Agency banking operator and is now building the largest digital bank offering financial services products tailored to meet the needs of the underserved mass market – micropayments, savings, lending, insurance, pensions – using technology and low-cost offline distribution models. We believe providing financial access to the over 350 million Africans who are currently financially underserved will economically empower them and put them on a path to becoming the next generation of middle-class Africans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
- Review of account statements and settlement reports.
- Upload of settlement reports
- Generation of settlement entries
- Review of expectations when not available and appropriate escalation
- Review of exceptions (items outstanding post reconciliation; that is a comparison of internal expectations with statements/settlement entries).
- Escalation of exceptions to the Product teams/Banks.
- Ensure no loss of funds.
- Detect and escalate any loss of funds to all stakeholders promptly.
- Minimum of a Degree for a reputable institution
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a settlement and reconciliation role
- Microsoft Excel skills.
Essential Skill / Qualities:
- Understanding of payment industry transaction dynamics
- Ability to work with a massive data set
- Attention to details
- Understanding of reconciliation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All interview stages are Virtual.