|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank in Lagos and a subsidiary of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, the Bank was registered in 1993 and operated as a Mortgage Bank until its conversion to a Microfinance Bank in 2014. Personal Trust has a branch network at strategic locations in Lagos State and provides banking services to individuals, micro, Small and medium enterprises (MSME).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Recovery Officer oversees the prompt receipt of overdue repayments. The recovery officer’s responsibility includes spotlighting and contacting defaulters, drafting repayment plans negotiating payment options and liaising with debt recovery agents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring write backs of provisioned or written off accounts though collection of overdue amounts.
- Identifying deviations from payment plans.
- Calling and visiting defaulters to follow up on overdue repayments.
- Proposing realistic, carefully-constructed payment plans.
- Monitoring defaulters’ repayments to stop recurrent non-compliance.
- Protect the Bank’s Risk assets by closely monitoring all credit facilities
- Assists the Head of recovery in all recovery matters
- Collection of assigned accounts to ensure full repayment
- Early detection of delinquent accounts with collection/recovery strategy
- Report and update changes in residential and business addresses of defaulters and guarantors
- Formulate and implement appropriate strategies and actions to maximize recovery and minimize credit loss
- Evaluate collateral and documentation to identify recovery/remedial strategy for restructured accounts
- Work with the Branch Managers of the assigned branches on remediation and recoveries.
- Conduct spot checks on loan customers
- Generate collection reminders
- Initiate demand letters and reminders to defaulting customers
- Any other responsibility assigned by Management
- OND / HND / BSc in any related field
- Evidence of completion/ exemption of/from NYSC
- Previous experience as a remedial or recovery officer
- Sound understanding of remedial and risk management
- Proficient in negotiating and persuasion with the ability to synthesize and present argument in a logical and rational manner
- Good understanding of loan classification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Strong strategy and implementation skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suit
- Ability to multi task and handle pressure.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.