|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
TeamApt is Nigeria’s largest Agency banking operator and is now building the largest digital bank offering financial services products tailored to meet the needs of the underserved mass market – micropayments, savings, lending, insurance, pensions – using technology and low-cost offline distribution models. We believe providing financial access to the over 350 million Africans who are currently financially underserved will economically empower them and put them on a path to becoming the next generation of middle-class Africans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
- The field recovery agent is responsible for on-site engagements with defaulters with the goal to ensure that they make payments on their loans within the agreed contractual timelines.
- You will be mostly on the field visiting defaulters in their locations and carrying out necessary actions in line with our loan recovery processes.
- Handle recovery jobs assigned by visiting defaulters in their physical locations
- Convincing defaulting borrowers to make payments in line with the contractual terms in the loan agreement
- Reporting daily on engagements with defaulting borrowers
- Recovery of items and goods as cover for loan default
- Proven work experience in a field debt recovery role
- Knowledge of the most effective field recovery techniques
- Driven and result oriented
- Able to communicate in English and Pidgin.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online