|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents.
Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Location: isolo, Lagos
- We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced recruiting Consultant to supervise our recruitment team and ensure that all recruiting operations run smoothly.
- The recruiting manager’s responsibilities include recommending suitable recruitment software that best meets our recruitment needs, educating the recruitment team on effective interviewing techniques, and managing our recruitment databases.
- You should also be able to prepare progress reports, and monitor all recruiting campaigns.
- The recruiting manager should be able to make sound recruitment decisions as well as demonstrate excellent communication, management, and problem-solving skills.
- Evaluating current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Modifying current recruiting procedures or developing new procedures as needed.
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to the recruitment team.
- Evaluating the performance of the recruitment team.
- Liaising with project manager to anticipate and plan for future recruitment needs.
- Reviewing and selecting suitable job advertising options.
- Conducting interviews with job applicants and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates.
- Ensure a 90% success rate on all client recruitment briefs
- Follow up on all needed accounts and monitor business development activities in the recruitment unit
- Take responsibility for all incoming brief and he quality control of the brief
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Labor Relations or related field
- Proven experience working as a recruiting manager or handling recruitment as an HR manager or officer
- Sound knowledge of labor legislation and HR practices.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as recruitment software.
- At least 5 years experience in either an HR consulting firm or being fully in charge of a recruitment process in an HR department
- Team management experience is a Must•
- Between 32 – 35 years of age.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online