Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Utilise business budget, HR plans and/or Staffing Budget to develop proactive candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels including targeted recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, referrals and advertising.
- Track record of delivering high quality candidate shortlists on time and within budget in a high volume
- Conduct thorough prescreening of candidates as required and provide detailed documentation and recommendations to the Recruitment team
- Oversee the search, availability and recruitment of the entire division’s needed resources within the stipulated time.
- Plan and manage new employees’ orientation programs ensuring that the programs stimulate positive attitude towards the Division/Company goals.
- Administers and monitors performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization and revises as necessary
- Have a thorough understanding of the requirements of the Human Resources needed by the division for an effective achievement of the division’s goals and objectives.
- Plan the resources available and those also required in alignment with the skills needed for the division’s businesses.
- Own the ‘total cost to company (CTC)’ of the employees in alignment with the budgetary conveniences of the businesses.
- Ensure only credible employees are recruited any given time
- Make available for all staff all work tools or conditions that contributes to or enhances the delivery of excellent performances from employees
- Share sourcing best practices with recruitment team
- Perform any other related task as may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum of university degree or equivalent
- Possession of relevant professional qualification will be of added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in related industry
- Ability to translate business strategy and talent planning into external talent pipelines
- Ability to provide vision, innovation and thought leadership within recruitment team environment to drive improved performance, recruitment process and tools.
- Must be able to work autonomous handling a number of complex tasks and recruitment projects at the same time.
- Strong telephone and face to face communication, influencing and interpersonal skills Cost.
- Must be able to develop and implement complex sourcing strategies across multiple locations.
- Expert in technology which supports the identification and attraction of candidates.
- Strong screening, interviewing and assessment skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating.
- Strong Oral and written Communication skills.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Excel skills.
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online