|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Intersect Consortium is a group of organizations primarily working in the Mental Health and Addiction space. Our Members understand the growing need for Mental Health Services and Products in Africa and continually work to provide Awareness, Education, Treatment, and Support to Individuals, Companies, Families, and society at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. The responsibilities of a recruiter include:
- Identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation. You should also monitor new and existing employees and act as their advocate.
- A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs. A good recruiter can assess candidates’ skills, experience, and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports teaming managers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in this role.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Certification is an added advantage.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.