MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Source and participate in the acquisition of new clients to increase the teams’ market share of clients.
- Solicit, develop, generate and manage full-service relationships with clients.
- Maintain client database, keep current client plans up-to-date, and engage new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide expertise and professional investment advice using the best services and products available to ensure clients’ financial and non-financial goals are met.
- Provide clients with a high level of individualized customer service consistent with their service needs and expectations.
- Track clients’ investments and give proactive suggestions to enhance the portfolio performance on a regular basis.
- Continuous analysis of the competitive environment and identifying/monitoring the product/service needs of the customer segment.
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various investment decisions/strategies of clients.
- Inform clients of new financial products and services and changes to legislation regarding their savings and investments.
- Acquire a strong knowledge of mutual funds, financial markets, relevant legal, tax, and regulatory issues, asset allocation models, and retirement programs.
- Develop products in line with the needs of clients.
- Ensure that weekly and monthly activity status and performance reports for the unit are prepared for the attention of the Head of Department.
- Ensure proper KYC procedures are in place and strictly adhered to.
- Reactivation of dormant account
- Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments.
- Develop strategic sales plan in coordination with client managers and other colleagues as appropriate
- Comply with all Bank’s compliance requirements including KYC
- First Degree or its equivalent.
- Additional professional qualifications in Investment Management, Business Management, Banking, Social Sciences or an MBA are an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6-8 years cognate experience. Experience should typically be in credit/marketing, relationship management, treasury sales, private banking, and funds management functions in the banking sector.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Good understanding of treasury and private banking products/services.
- Ability to generate income, grow customer base and manage strategic relationships with clients/ customers.
- Strong marketing, relationship management, and networking skills.
- Strong credit analysis skills.
- Strong client focus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- Proven experience in building strong internal and external client relationships
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Proven track record in customer development and retention
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with all levels of senior management
- Ability to generate ideas and drive the development of new business
- Excellent strategic planning skills
- Possess the ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.