|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – CMBG
Job Identification: 189
- Work closely with the Business Manager in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Champion the drive for deposit mobilization and trade transactions.
- Manage and deepen relationships with both existing and prospective customers.
- Provide the best customer service available in the industry.
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients by providing professional and specialized financial solutions in all areas.
- Assist in Transaction Memos and provide relationship background and financial information support, as necessary.
- Provide support in the structuring of credits in line with business potentials.
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Higher Degrees (MBA)/Professional Certificate will be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience 4 years experience relevant experience.
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online