Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank in Lagos and a subsidiary of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, the Bank was registered in 1993 and operated as a Mortgage Bank until its conversion to a Microfinance Bank in 2014. Personal Trust has a branch network at strategic locations in Lagos State and provides banking services to individuals, micro, Small and medium enterprises (MSME).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- A Relationship Officer is responsible for prospecting, marketing, business development and income generation in line with the key performance indicators.
- The Relationship Officer is the interface between the Bank and the customer and nurtures mutually beneficial relationships between both parties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve growth within the Key performance indicators; liability and risk asset generation, account opening, income generation, and e-banking product offerings.
- Evaluate the creditworthiness of customers by processing loan applications and documentation.
- Monitors active loans and enforces collection and recoveries.
- Ensures the achievement of all budget parameters.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer engagement and service delivery.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Expedites the resolution of complaints to maximize satisfaction and boost customer service experience.
- Achieve a healthy portfolio and deposit mix.
- Executes marketing strategy and develops marketing campaigns.
- Ensures compliance with all internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Identify potential loan markets and develop r+eferral networks.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- HND / B.Sc in Social Science or any other related course.
- Evidence of completion / exemption of / from NYSC.
- 3 – 10 years of work experience.
- Previous experience in a marketing role in a Microfinance Bank or Financial Organization is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all societal levels.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management abilities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.