Relationship Officers Recruitment 2021 is ongoing as jobs and career vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Apply for Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited Jobs Recruitment slated to closed within the specified application deadline.
The Microfinance Bank was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers.
With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector.
It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016. Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and certified by NDIC with a paid up capital of N450 million. The bank currently has several branches with its head office located at 38 Kofoworola Crescent, Off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Relationship Officers Recruitment 2021 at Crossover Microfinance Bank.
Job Title: Relationship Officer (Marketing / Loan Officer)
Location: Iju Ishaga / Agejunle/ Ayobo – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 12 Openings
- Have a minimum of HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Must have 1-2 years work experience.
- Possess good marketing, customer service and interpersonal relation skills
- Have an experience in related role in a microfinance setting
- Knowledge of Bank-One software is an added advantage
- Proximity to the locations will highly be considered.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2021.