|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a commercial bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Release and Deployment Manager
- A highly skilled Release and Deployment Manager.
- The successful candidate will coordinate and analyse the acquisition, implementation, and installation of new software.
- A deployment manager’s job is to take software packages and roll them out for full operational use.
- Manage all aspects of the end-to-end release processes
- Ensure coordination of build and test activities across the various teams
- Provide management reports on release progress
- Establish release policies and strategies for the organization
- Develop and improve release processes, work instructions and release notes
- Ensure teams follow the established policies and procedures
- Coordinate release package design, scripting, build and configuration
- Coordinate release package acceptance including business sign off
- Sign off releases for implementation
- Manage communication, preparation, and training for releases
- Produce any required release documentation
- Undertake build, release and deployment activities if release team members are not available.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years cognate IT experience, 2 years of which must be in Test Automation & Performance Testing
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage e.g. CTFL, ITIL.
Skills / Competencies:
- An instinct for analytics and logical application of concepts
- Understanding of basic programming languages
- Must have sound knowledge and experience of functional testing performed manually.
- Expertise in the creation of test scripts
- Possess good knowledge of Automated testing tools
- Have experience working in development environments using continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Able to manage defect processes and version control activities
- Well versed with agile, DevOps and continuous delivery
- Maintain good communication, reporting and interaction with stakeholders
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Passion for automation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Must be able to demonstrate experience leading release activities in multi-site, multi-client development environments.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV in MS Word and PDF to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.