|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Assistant
Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out research with faculty (source for and gather data, review literature, analyze data, etc.).
- Conduct preliminary studies and other fact finding assignments to facilitate research activities.
- Write up, read up, and review research constantly
- Seek out industry contacts for technical data and cases studies.
- Liaise with industry managers for business data verification.
- Interview firms to extract information for case studies, books, etc.
- Develop and present complex reports on assigned tasks.
- Develop self to enhance professional growth and quality of work.
- Any other relevant responsibility assigned by faculty and line manager from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators
- Concrete contributions to enable a variety of specific faculty publications.
- Timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Constant improvement of quality of work output.
- Feedback from Faculty/Line Manager.
- First or Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or related disciplines
- Experience in data collation/analysis in a medium or large scale organization or research institution.
- Good quantitative and qualitative research methodology and data analysis skills
- Good computer skills (including mastery of Microsoft Office)
- Excellent time management skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in use of SPSS, LISREL, STATA, NVivo, or other data analysis packages, etc.
- Transcribing skills
- Data gathering skills (archival, field, etc.)
- Knowledge of proofreading and referencing
- Humility and tenacity.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- LBS offers equal employment opportunity.