|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
EHA Clinics, a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, is a health care network operating across Nigeria that provides high-quality, innovative, data-driven, and technology-enabled services. EHA Clinics delivers a comprehensive range of state of the art health care services in each location, e.g, general consultations, laboratory investigations, pharmaceuticals, annual medical checks, child wellness checks, ultrasonography, and specialized services (urgent care, telemedicine, home care, dental care, and ophthalmology).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Project Manager
Loaction: Abuja (with travels to other locations)
Division: EHA Clinics
Reports to: Chief Innovation Officer
Duration: 6 months Contract (with possibility of extension)
Purpose of the Position
- The Research Project Manager, will plan and implement various research activities and projects at EHA Clinics under the direction of the Chief Innovation Officer.
- S/he will manage the research team members and liaise with various stakeholders for successful completion of research projects.
- S/he will spend a significant amount of time screening and completing grant applications and requests for proposals.
- Manage a team of research associates, scientists and clinical staff to successfully execute research projects.
- Actively monitor performance of team members to ensure they meet deliverables and deadlines.
- Meet with funders and investigators to prepare research implementation plans.
- Prepare and obtain Ethics Review Board and other applicable approvals.
- Recruit and supervise research interns.
- Coordinate with the procurement team for timely procurement of research equipment and consumables.
- Regularly create social media posts and stories to increase the visibility of the department in the local and professional community.
- Assist the finance team to prepare budgets and monitor expenditures.
- Recruit additional staff as needed.
- Screen grant applications and RFPs to identify research opportunities.
- Provide significant input to grant applications and RFPs and submit them on time.
- Conduct outreach activities at universities and other suitable organizations to solicit new projects and staff.
- Coordinate with external consultants as needed on projects.
- Work closely with intramural and extramural colleagues to identify new research topics and funding opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to EHA Clinics code of conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university; a Master’s Degree in public health, biological science or a similar field will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years outstanding work experience as a project manager or coordinator in an international organization is essential. Demonstrable proof of such experience is required prior to any interviews.
- Knowledge and experience in project management or project management certification will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Experience with administrative and accounting procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with a wide variety of patients, medical staff, and caregivers.
- Strong computer skills, including Google Suite are desirable.
- Good documentation and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time as required.
EHA Clinics requires all staff to keep their knowledge and skills up to date
- S/he is expected to continue to learn throughout their career at EHA Clinics through continuing professional development (CPD). The professional body relating to specialist areas will have information on the type of CPD to be carried out and how much should be completed each year.
- Competitive salary scale based on improvements from the CONMESS and CONHESS salary structures as well as surveys from top private hospitals in Nigeria. Salary is negotiable but performance-based. Base salary constitutes 70%, while 30% is a bonus based on predefined individual performance indicators and monthly organisational performance.
The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Health Insurance: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse and up to two dependents. Further details are contained in the Nigeria Addendum to the EHA Clinics Employee Handbook.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for you as our employee. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days paid annual leave accrued at 1.75 days/month. Employees may begin scheduling leave with their direct supervisor upon successful completion of their probationary period.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online