|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Apply for the Latest Job Recruitment at The Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs is by this notice, inviting qualified Nigerians, for recruitment as volunteers into the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps Scheme. Prospective volunteers would be required to render lecturing, research and medical services in various Institutes under the African Union Commission – Pan African University, Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) – West African Health Organization, the Republic of Burundi, Republic of Liberia and the Republic of Uganda.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position below into the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps Scheme:
Job Title: Researcher
Location: African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP)
Job Type: Volunteer
- The Scheme is an important tool of Nigerian Foreign Policy, designed to foster South-South Cooperation by way of providing human resource assistance in specific areas of interest on request from African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) Countries
- Candidates should possess MBChB or equivalent, and at least a Master’s degree but preferably a PhD in Biochemistry, Pathology, Hematology, Microbiology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Ear, Nose and Throat
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: email@example.com
Submit and address Hard copies of all their Applications by Post to the:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Jabi District, P.M.B 102,
Garki Main Post Office – Abuja.
Applications submitted should contain the following details:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates; All foreign certificates should be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education
- Photocopy of NYSC discharge certificate / Exemption certificate.
- Individuals who have served before under the TAC scheme are not eligible and therefore need not apply
- Note that this is a tac scheme and volunteers can be posted to any African, Caribbean or Pacific Country where their expertise is required
- Submission of application is free.