|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Place – We are a fast-growing, world-class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerate, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality Industry in Nigeria with great prospects and a staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Restaurant supervisor will be responsible for overseeing a small army of Restaurant and kitchen staff and overseeing the day to day running of the eatery and kitchen, including cleaning the equipment, checking supplies and rotating food stock.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of food preparation, kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel and utilizing food surpluses and leftovers.
- Managing and coordinating of staff and activities
- Make sure the Eatery and kitchen are safe and in hygienic conditions at all times
- Organizing the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies
- Helping to plan menus, apportion ingredients and use food surpluses
- Control portion costs by working out the number of portions per food batch
- Supervises cooks, tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes and appearance standards.
- HND or its equivalent
- Must have a commercial cooking experience preferably for a restaurant or hotel, vocational training in catering will be an added advantage although not compulsory.
- Management or supervisory experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to multitask
- Basic literacy skills
- Creative and customer-oriented.
- Prospective Candidate must be residing or willing to work in Egbeda, Lagos.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.