|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, Ge Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Buyer
- Decisions; responsible for Identifying the organization’s purchasing needs; sourcing, selecting and purchasing new and quality merchandise and the review of existing items to ensure products remain competitive, taking into consideration the understanding of customer needs.
- Negotiating; building an effective business relationship with suppliers and negotiating price, promotional deals, quantities and delivery lead times
- Negotiate volume and cash transaction discounts, and other available discounts.
- Research, analyze, and forecast current and future buying trends, markets, styles, and products with attention to specified target market and demographics.
- Review and evaluate purchase request from store buyers for accuracy and completeness.
- Authorization of purchase order within the approved buying limit/threshold.
- Ensure best procurement practices are maintained in accordance with the company’s policies and code of ethics.
- Distribute buying information to involved parties including vendors, sales representatives, and employees as may be required from time to time.
- Analyze consumer buying patterns and predict future trends and react to changes in demand and logistics.
- Minimum of OND or its equivalent in relevant courses.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.