Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a Nigerian Olfactory Art and Fragrance Education House, specializing in perfume art creations, fragrance manufacturing and education, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Channel Supervisor
- Responsible for improving customer purchase and retail offtake of all products; planning and implementing customer presentations, overseeing retail partner contracts and account profiles. Also helps with all communications with resellers.
- He or She ensures that documentation of presentations to retail channels, financial reports as it relates to the channels, retail channel contracts, price quotations and other paperwork are prepared.
- He or she supports the Business Development Manager in conducting contract negotiations with customers and retail partners
- He or She remains updated with competitions and their products and industry challenges. As such, he or she is required to attend trade shows, seminars, product launchings and other events related to the industry.
- He or She is also responsible for monitoring and reporting on competitor activity and consumer behavioural trends in the bid to creating plans for growing market share.
- He or She is constantly learning different sales techniques and information on new products relevant to the industry.
- He or She provides monthly reporting of sales and off-take performance across all channels under his/her purview.
Competencies / Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative.
- Must be proactive to suggest ideas for the business’s development.
- Must have empathy & expert understanding of service and product and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities. He or She should be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong Project management and organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship towards co-worker.
- He or She should be able to promote teamwork and camaraderie amongst the shop-floor team.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online