|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Costarchem Nigeria is a subsidiary of costar USA. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Admin
Employment Type: Full-time
- Send Message to new clients
- Communicate to warehouse daily with regards to the products that needs to be picked from the warehouse
- Initiate store requisition, confirm client’s payment, and facilitate pick up of goods
- Monitor reorder level of products in the factory
- Confirm and ensure products are available for the sales team
- Raise waybill and store requisition for the release of the product by the warehouse
- Facilitate processing of emergency order of products
- The coordinate interface between sales ream and factory so as to process production of requested products
- Ensure that products ordered regularly are always in stock
- Process weekly stock reports from the warehouse to facilitate required weekly production
- Coordinate and process all goods ordered from the factory
- Raise invoices for clients
- Follow up (with calls and emails) on existing and old clients
- Create and update customer’s information on Odoo
- Monitor reorder level for stickers used in the factory
- Any other responsibility allocated from time to time by management.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.