Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our Clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets.
- Meet with logistics companies to advertise the company’s logistics services and bring them onboard.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Would be in charge of Van Sales Representatives.
- Recruiting and Onboarding Third Party Loaders.
- See to Van Sales Representatives & Third-Party Loaders’ daily loading and reconciliation.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any relevant course.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Must be ready to resume Immediately.
- Male Preferably.
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Experience in Logistics.
- Experience as a Marketer is an added advantage.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Outgoing and proactive.
N50,000 Monthly Plus Commission.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.