|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Simba Group which started operations in 1988, is a conglomerate having a Pan-Nigeria presence and business interests in some other most dynamic sectors in the economy. The Group is a dominant player in the transportation, power products and IT-enabled service sectors which are critical to the sustained growth of the Nigerian Economy.
The corporate vision of the Group is to provide innovative and quality products along with excellent aftersales service to our customers. The activities of the Group are guided by strong value systems built around Integrity, Innovation, Openness and Consistency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (3W, Kargo Sales)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Yola – Adamawa, Maiduguri – Borno, Kano, Enugu & Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify key market segments and developing demand generation plans and increase market share
- Promote the company’s products/services
- Identify new business opportunities and submitting proposals/quotes to prospective customers
- Develop sales presentations for varying sales meetings
- Manage existing customers and business relationships
- Promote company products with corporate organizations and government institutions
- Meetassigned sales target (monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Maintain an updated database of customers, with their sales records
- Respond to queries and requests from customers
- Assisting in managing all existing customers through regular communication with key contacts
- Promoting the company’s products
- Developing sales and operational knowledge of all our products
- Conducting follow-up activities with the aim of exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Maintain regular competitor analysis
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Professional membership of CIMN is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a salesrole in an automotive company
- 3W sales experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of local markets and ability to penetrate new markets
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills .
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.