Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Logistics company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Logistics)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a resourceful logistics sales executive to promote our logistical services.
- You will be generating new business leads, communicating with existing customers about their logistical needs, and arranging efficient transportation services with carriers.
- Maintaining assigned accounts and providing ongoing customer support.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies around the provision of logistical services.
- Identifying and contacting prospective customers to promote logistical services and negotiate contracts.
- Integrating suitable technology solutions to optimize logistical services and communication channels.
- Evaluating business processes, assessing risks, and recommending improvements to achieve sales targets.
- Addressing customer concerns and finding innovative solutions for complex logistical challenges.
- Assessing customer needs and determining suitable modes of transportation that align with cost and timeframe expectations.
- Collaborating with other departments to optimize logistical services and arranging shipment and transportation details with carrier agents.
- Developing and maintaining an effective carrier network and excellent customer relationships.
- Overseeing the sales team, documenting processes, and preparing executive reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in sales, shipping, receiving, logistics, or warehousing will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a logistics sales executive, or similar.
- Proficiency in logistics management software, such as GoRamp and Longitude World.
- Great interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Superb organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent leadership and collaboration capabilities.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.