|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Real Estate Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Real Estate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
- Update and manage social media profiles.
- Update knowledge of sales-related legal documentation and property management.
- Identifies, qualifies, and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trends, advertising, and marketing promotional events.
- Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables.
- Compiles, controls and monitors the budget in accordance with budget allocation/limits.
- Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally and globally.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or a similar field
- At least 4 years of experience within the Real Estate / Property Development industry
- Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for Properties & Real Estate Developments.
- Preferably lives on the island.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV ‘MS Word Format’ to: email@example.com using ‘Sales Executive’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.