|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Westfield Consulting Limited – Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results in target achievements and consistent increase in their bottom line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate the activities of the Sales Department in the Organization.
- Review, Develop and come up with Business Development plan and strategies to increase Business.
- Develop and monitor subordinates activities towards budget achievement in line with agreed plans
- Review credit portfolio to ensure prompt repayment on outstanding and due obligations.
- Coordinate trainings, meetings and sales team performance review sessions for the department on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Prompt processing of loan facilities.
- Effective collection of all Past Due Obligations (PDOs).
- Prompt processing of liquidation of facilities and rollovers.
- Effective Relationship Management
- Monthly achievement of P & L budgets
- Monthly achievement of Balance sheet
- Generate a risk asset budget as directed by Management.
- Solicit / develop and maintain profitable long-term account relationship with customers.
- Prepare and implement plans for growing client base.
- Identify new business opportunities and high value relationships for conversion to the Organization’s customer base.
- Provide marketing support by the way of joint calls with team members to ensure relationships are deepened and where there are knowledge gaps, take charge by showing them the way marketing is done.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Appraise risk assets and monitor their disbursement.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of relationship with customers.
- Manage all staff in the Department to achieve increased value creation, volume of business and enhanced profitability.
- Make periodic presntation to Management on issues partaining to Sales.
- Ensure loan loss is in line with recommendations to Risk & Recovery
- Create and sustain a team culture that encourages others to provide the quality of service essential to high performance.
- Ensure Departmental operating cost is within approved budget
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.