|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Nicole Sinclair – Our client in the IT Industry, specifically in software and ERP development, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The sales manager must build and maintain relationships with innovative customers in the government and fintech industry.
- The person will develop and manage associated channel partners in support of these clients.
- The individual must be passionate about conveying and demonstrating the value of our solutions to win business and close sales opportunities. In addition, always have a sense of urgency, responding quickly to demanding and fast-moving customers for whom speed is of the essence
- Manage accounts through the full sales lifecycle beginning with business development prospecting and requirements definition through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Act as the single point of contact for the partner and direct customers and assume accountability and responsibility for the escalation of issues to appropriate departments and personnel
- Participate in weekly activity and pipeline review calls, provide activity, and account updates as requested.
- Create and deliver accurate reporting metrics and presentations monthly and on an ad hoc basis.
- Scout and develop new business leads across the client, channel, or partner spectrum.
- Set, track, and achieve/exceed sales, adoption, and engagement targets, aligned with company objectives, over 3-monthly periods.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- Be the trusted partner and the single point of contact for accounts and coordinate the activities that help them achieve and experience long-term success with the company’s value propositions.
- Contribute to the creation and leveraging of marketing assets.
- Capture client feedback and transfer/explain it to the product team.
- Monitor and analyze sales, adoption, and engagement metrics.
- Suggest actions to improve sales and engagement performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related team.
- 10 years work experience, with a minimum of 5 – 7 years of proven track record in sales positions preferably selling technology / digital offers to banks and financial institutions.
- Demonstrated experiencein handling multi-million naira accounts.
- Firm network in and understanding of the IT industry; direct experience in chartering from any market perspective, e.g. broker, charterer, or shipowner is a strong asset.
- 5+ years of demonstrable track record in a Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales or Account manager capacity; Having successfully sold technology to the fintech, banking, or Government entities
- Hands-on experience in client engagement and an ability to deliver high-touch VIP customer service.
- Experience in sales and engagement performance metrics and how to act on them.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and closing skills.
- High, positive energy and an ability to orchestrate and sustain a rich cadence of client activities, such as on-site demos, visits, training sessions, webinars, etc.
- Analytic skills and ability to work hands-on with data is a strong asset
- Willingness to travel.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply onine