Costarchem Nigeria is a subsidiary of costar USA. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Appointing New & Developing existing Dealers in assigned territory
- Identify new market; develop new accounts for business growth
- Manage and handle sales enquiries, closing sales and provide quality supply & after sales service to customers.
- Establish, build and maintain good cordial relationship with customers and suppliers.
- Organize, attend trade shows/exhibitions and support all branding initiatives of parent company & also dealers/customers
- Lead sales effort to potential targeted accounts in liaison with internal sales.
- Communicate on competition activities – pricing, products, deals, and also potential new designs, varieties, types of products being used in the marketplace.
- Develop understanding of product application (roofing tiles installation process) so as to be able to provide field technical support to clients for speedy & quality execution.
- University graduate preferably with a Degree in Business / Sales & Marketing.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in building materials etc key sales experience in similar industry.
- Preferably from a roofing or allied industry
- Proven track record in specification sales to architects, dealers, local authorities and main contractors.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Experience in construction and / or specialized building materials
- Highly developed research and analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of Channel & Direct Sales
- Understanding of international trading & logistics
- Must have good contacts and experience dealing with architects in the region.
- Must have experience of specifying into commercial and public sector projects.
- Must have experience of selling branded tiles to architects, end-users and building contractors.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.