Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is one of the undisputed leaders in Nigeria for highly durable and cost-effective power backup solutions. It was incorporated under the corporate commission of Nigeria in 2015. They deal in premium LED lighting and power backup solutions for various types of requirements and technologies.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Generators)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the sales of company’s products (Generators)
- Set all product offerings demonstrating professional sales ability, knowledge, and skill across all product lines.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within his territory.
- Review and adapt to information regarding products innovations, competitors, and market conditions.
- Reconciliation of sales figures.
- Undertake after-sales follow up calls.
- Handle customer complaints and monitor level of satisfaction.,
- Submission of invoice to customers after-sales.
- Advise customers on technical issues concerning the products.
- Resolve problems and complaints through proper internal channels in a professional manner.
- Effectively manage the sales team.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other Social Sciences or Equivalent.
- 5 years in Sales of generators or related products.
- Ability to demonstrate technical expertise in electric power and/or generators is preferred.
- Good product Knowledge.
- Technical Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Knowledge of market dynamics.
- Good presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online