Aideplanet Limited – Our client is a start-up company, with products that are teachers and pupils friendly, currently comprising twenty three titles. There products have met with positive reviews, adoptions, acceptance and they are essentially problem-solving teaching methods that allows quality education and learning to take place.
They need a qualified candidate to expand their sales numbers in the capacity below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Ifako Ijaye, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Travels to meet with clients/schools.
- Be creative and provide innovative ideas for product promotion and meeting the needs of customers within the company guidelines.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales agreements/documentation.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Participate in marketing our titles in events such BOOKFAIRS, seminars, trade shows, NAPPS etc
- Process orders and deliveries in a timely fashion; and follow-up on prompt payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years work experience.
- Must have “I CAN DO ATTITUDE”
- Willingness to learn, embrace change, and accepts challenges.
N50000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Representative” as the subject of the email.