ENGIE Energy Access is a leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable instalments from $0.14 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities.
With over 1,700 employees, operations in nine countries across Africa (Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1 million customers and more than 5 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access (EEA) aims to remain a leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Team Lead
Locations: Badagry – Lagos, Baruten – Kwara and Iseyin – Oyo
Reporting to: Sales Manager
- The Sales Team Lead will be stationed in the preferred location and be responsible for leading and managing a team of sales agents, installation technicians, dual contractors and their customers – responsible for the full customer cycle i.e., sell, fulfil, maintain and recover.
- The successful candidate must be a detail-oriented professional with strong critical thinking skills and a demonstrated track record of effective sales work.
Key Responsibilities, Deliverables & Activities
- Develop and implement the sales operational strategies within allocated area, as well as align with the area sales target.
- Organizing sales activities and functions in the field to achieve targets, revenue and desired quality sales.
- Managing installation technicians and maintenance technicians
- Training and coaching of sales agents on topics including pitching, sales conversation, closing and building strong and long-lasting relationships with customers.
Deliverables and Activities:
- Participating in the recruitment of new staff and training of existing staff in applicable policies, guidelines provided by State Sales Manager and credit departmental standards.
- Conduct periodic performance review and provide feedback to the sales agents.
- Supervise the prompt high-quality system installations at the customers premises or any other location as directed by ENGIE Energy Access.
- Support recruitment and coordinate installation technicians and maintenance technicians to ensure large solar home systems are installed and maintained.
- Review monthly commission payments, follow up on faulty installations and inform finance department about deductions.
- Providing regular portfolio & compliance reports to State Sales Manager and credit control team
- Support quarterly inventory audits for service center and POS in the location.
- BSc. Degree or Equivalent
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1 – 3 years working within the core field sales team
- Previous experience in a managerial position is an added advantage
- Ability and passion for coaching and training.
- Good problem-solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication skills with customer focus
- Computer literate, team player and dynamic self-starter.
- Willing to travel/assign in any geographic area in Nigeria
- Fluent in English.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online