Saro Agro-Allied is a leading agricultural commodities exporting company that started in 1996 as a cocoa trading company and today trades both locally and internationally. Our operations over time have covered sesame seeds, cashew and cocoa- producing communities in Nigeria. The business has been repositioned to become a Consumer driven sustainable Agric. & Food business Company that will play in the multi seed oil crushing, value added export and marketing of branded food products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Operator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Warehouse operations should be positioned to bring measurable efficiency, as well as delivery on (quality) contract specs
- Post all transactions on real time basis (GRN, CIH)
- Ensures all payments are captured and posted to Navision.
- Daily report of bank balances”
- Invoice & Shipment capturing
- Prepare daily bank balance
- Assist to prepare Bank/ account reconciliation
- Create and manage spreadsheets with large numbers of figures.
- Minimum of an OND qualification
- Age: 25 – 35 years old.
- Computer savvy
- Fast typist with a keen eye for details
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools & spreadsheets (MS Office Words, Excel etc)
- Understanding of data confidentiality principles
- Good command of English.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online