|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
An Oil & Gas company is seeking for dynamic and innovative candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: SCR Engineer
- Minimum of First Degree / HND in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Candidate with a Degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering with 8 years proven working experience as SCR Engineer in the drilling industry may also apply.
- Candidates must NOT be above 45 years of age and should possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Candidate must be able to design and carry out preventive maintenance schedules for all SCR related equipment using the lEE and local Electrical Regulations to maintain a high level of personal/equipment and environmental safety.
- Candidate must be able to diagnose faults and carry out repairs and maintenance of SCR DC Electrical drive systems and equipment for onshore drilling operations.
- Candidate must possess good knowledge and ability to diagnose faults, repair and maintain AC electrical equipment such as mud Agitators/mixing charging (mission) pumps / instrumentation, etc.
- Candidate must be computer literate and be able to operate software applications as applicable to the position.
- Candidate must possess at least level 2 of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Certificates.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with all Credentials and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.