|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Security Analyst
Employment Type: Full time
Department: Services – Security
- As security analyst, you will ensure that the company’s assets are protected from unauthorised access.
- You will work with the head of security to set up process and proceedures to securing on-premise infrastrucutre, finding and mitigating risks & breaches.
- You will also represent the company while working with external security agencies on solving related challenges.
- Providing legal advisory, liaising with the company legal counsels, guidance and support
- Evaluating theft incidents, items and packages alterations with actions to mitigate such
- Routine security inspections at our locations, evaluate flaws and proffer solutions
- Collating and validating intelligence, evaluating the reliability of sources and credibility of information across board
- Building up intelligence pictures for warehouse operations
- Identifying potential loopholes within operations cycle that might lead to theft and recommending appropriate changes
- Delivering information in formal reports or as presentations and desk-level briefings
- Supporting police investigation, filing complaints at the police station and following up with court cases
- Liaising and collaborating with security agencies where necessary to further investigate theft cases and fraud attempts
- Supporting security team in other areas to achieve its targets and goals etc
Key Performance Indicators:
- Theft prevention, Case documentation and analysis
- Effective guards supervision & monitoring
- CCTV evaluation, monitoring & footage analysis/investigation
- Guards training and process improvement
- Court case reports and follow-ups
Qualification & Requirements
- 4 years relevant security experience
- Must have security background in similar warehouse settings
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Must be able to use Microsoft office
- Good communication, analytical and investigative skills
- Pay attention to details and ability to work with little or no supervision etc
- Must have undergone some related and relevant security training.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online