|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Job Code: Security-Obajana-003
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Ensure security of plant’s facilities, assets, installations and personnel in assigned work area.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Mann assigned area and keep watch over facilities, assets, personnel, etc.
- Monitor entry and exit of persons and check to ensure available authorization.
- Conduct activities in adherence with approved security policies and procedures.
- Handle all security incidents, requests/ emergencies at assigned locations and escalate to Head, Plant Security where necessary.
- Provide first level fire-fighting support in the incidence of fire breakout at the plant.
- Document activities and maintain accurate, up-to-date records of security incidents.
- Monitor security-related issues in assigned areas and promptly escalate to Security Supervisor for resolutions.
- Participate in security incidents investigation.
- Provide guidance and assistance to less experienced Security Officers (where necessary).
Education and Work Experience:
- National Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- 20 years experience in industrial security/Government Intelligence Agencies/Armed Forces.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- A sound understanding of DCP’s security requirements and ability to deploy best-fit systems.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of security systems and law enforcement practices.
- Sound knowledge of physical and security risk management approaches
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Very good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online