|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales, Accounting Department, stores and Credit Controller in Head Office to report information regarding branch’s accounting activities and receivable status.
- Oversee and coordinate end of year stock sampling of stock.
- Manage daily stock sampling reporting.
- Oversee the posting of sales commissions, receipts and JV’s adjustments.
- Oversee on a daily basis the posting of various journal entries in AX Dynamics of the Accounting Team.
- Prepare and maintain various monthly schedules.
- Reconcile general ledger balances to sub-account balances on a monthly basis.
- Prepare reports to National Chief Accountant with regards to the stock positions.
- Issue monthly statement of accounts and prepare financial reports as per the National Chief Accountant request.
- Manage, lead and develop branch accountants.
- Manage all statutory remittances for the branch in coordination with the ED
- Carry out end of month scrutiny of account for the branch and necessary corrections.
- Ensure branch reports in respect of its daily accounting activities is sent to the National Chief Accountant
- Ensure strict adherence to departmental & company objectives, rules and regulations.
- Ensure all receipt from customer is deposited daily in the bank and proper records maintained
- Ensure the activities of related party company within its branch level is well coordinated and documented.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Strong knowledge of general accounting, financial statement presentations and statistical presentation necessary to support financial reporting
- Strong experience in ERP system
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong analytical skills, focused attention to details and logical thought processes required
- Strong follow up and coordination skills
- Strong problem solving skills, able to solve complex problems.
- Possess high level of accuracy
- Strong ability to motivate and inspire others
- Strong leadership, counselling and coaching skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to develop long terms relationships
- Able to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, and meet multiple deadlines in a fast paced and growth oriented environment with minimal direct supervision.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.