|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Receivables Accountant / Analyst
Req ID: 220003UZ
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Exempt – Experienced
Organization Distribution: Business
- We are looking for a talented Senior Account Receivables Accountant / Analyst to join our team specializing in Finance for our Distribution Business Segment in Lagos, Nigeria.
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Provides assistance to the business in managing AR collections and customer account reconciliations.
- Prepare AR general ledger account reconciliations and provide explanations when required.
- Work with the rest of the team to support statutory and tax audits with respect to AR accounts.
- Prepares analyses and reports for the accounts receivable team; makes recommendations for changes to methods and processes.
- Resolves moderately complex accounts receivable and credit issues and problems. Executes special projects as assigned.
- Builds and maintains relationships with external customers, other Finance disciplines and work teams.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- College, University, or equivalent Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines.
- Certified accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA) will be an advantage.
- Relevant experience in AR accounting and credit management skills.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and develops partnerships to drive performance that aligns to organizational goals and strategies.
- Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
- As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
Health & Wellness:
- Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
- Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
- You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
Diversity & Inclusion:
- We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
- Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
Every Employee, Every Community:
- You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
Development and Growth:
- You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online