|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
MegaLectrics Limited is the Operator of Classic FM, The Beat FM, Naija FM and Lagos Talks. We are a reputable and wholly owned indigenous company with its headquarters in Lagos. The company was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in July of 2001. Megalectrics was in 2007, granted a Radio Broadcast Licence for Lagos. The company is presently operating four (4) radio stations from our 26, Keffi Street, Ikoyi office, and in other locations such as Abuja, Port Harcourt and Ibadan.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Training, and motivating accounting staff members while supervising and delegating department tasks.
- Evaluating, developing, and improving department controls, systems, and procedures that increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation.
- Strong understanding of Account Receivables and Account Payables management
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification.
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.