UnoCasa Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant – Operations and M&A
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire a Senior Accountant to support our strategic initiatives. The role would cover bank reconciliations, financial statements analysis, financial modeling, accounting due diligence, preparing quality of earnings reports and additional duties.
- Prepare quality of earnings report for potential acquisition targets.
- Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
- Perform various valuation methods – comparable companies, precedents, and DCF.
- Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations, and pitch books.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- Create presentations for client portfolios.
- Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.
- Preparing all monthly, quarterly and yearly tax reports and ensuring that necessary filings and payments are done on time
- Perform treasury function including handling and controlling of payments to vendors and handling of cash
- Perform monthly staff payroll/ tax deductions and all related calculations.
- Perform Weekly /monthly bank reconciliations and analysis of FOREX gains/losses.
- Supervising and performing monthly or end year stock takings / inventory valuation where applicable.
- Setting up and maintaining policies and procedures including requirements on controls and documentation for management
- Managing the external audit and ensuring that it is completed on time.
Relevant Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional qualification: ACA/ ACCA/CIMA qualified (CPA is a plus) –
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an Accounting, Audit or Consulting role.
- We require 5+ years Accounting experience, ideally within an Accounting, Consulting or Audit firm.
- Great knowledge of accounting systems (Access Dimensions, Quick Books, SAGE etc.).
- Strong knowledge of internal control principles, operational risk evaluation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and VBA.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.