PG Consulting Limited – Our client, an international Fintech Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior ASP.NET Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of Senior “ASP.NET” Developers to join our global IT Team of specialised developers stationed in many parts of the world.
- These programmers should be expert in “ASP.NET” programming languages and deeply experienced in and passionate about coding. We are looking out for the innovative edge, the enthusiasm and the long-term view as a software developer.
- Technical depth will hugely define the ideal fits for this role with monthly remuneration based on global standards.
- Competent in the use of technologies such as ASP .NET MVC, WebAPI, HangFire, SignalR, MSSQL and more.
- Write clean, scalable code using. NET programming languages.
- Develop new applications; Improving existing applications.
- Design, Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Code review (own and others); Code debug; Software design and architecture
- Expert on applications and technical support.
- New technologies. Digital transformation.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Automation, Cybernetics; Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in NET: ASP .NET, MVC and MSSQL
- Evidence of OOP Experience, SOLID Principles.
- Proof of knowledge of WPF, RabbitMQ, Windows services
- Evidence of database design and development skills (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Experience with web services, WCF and service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Curious, attentive and meticulous, innovative and communicative.
- Passion for technology and knowledge.
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a Cover Letter and CV Attached with Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Criteria for Application
- Qualification and Experience in “ASP.NET Programming”.
- Programmers without expertise and experience in “ASP.NET Programming” should not bother to apply.