|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
New Energy Nexus is an international organization that supports clean energy entrepreneurs with funds, accelerators and networks. We started in California and now operate programs in China, India, Southeast Asia, and East Africa.
Our partner, Clean Technology Hub, is a pioneering hybrid hub for the research, development, demonstration and incubation of clean energy technologies in Africa, and their validation for commercial stage development. It is an early start-up incubator for inventions and innovations in clean energy, a consultancy for sustainability and energy efficiency solutions for organizations, and a driver of clean energy investment into Africa. Clean Technology Hub is focused on addressing Africa’s energy poverty, increasing energy access through clean, renewable energy and sustainability.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Enterprise Development Program
- The Senior Associate, Enterprise Development Program (EDP) will evaluate the current company lineup compared with competitors line up to suggest new product development.
- They will support the development of new markets through new products or new customer audiences.
- As the Senior Associate EDP, you will focus on the marketing side, and searching for partnership opportunities with a sales-driven perspective.
- Manage CTH’s incubation and acceleration portfolio.
- Develop and implement a strategy plan to ensure the sustainability of the EDP.
- Develop and promote key program events such as the off-grid energy ideation challenge; Climate Tech Challenge; Clean Tech Pitch contest; Bootcamps.
- Develop partnerships with hubs to execute enterprise development programs, hackathons, pitchathons etc.
- Develop accurate data metrics that track the performance of the incubatees from the EDP.
- Analyze the trends in the market and the Company’s strategies to identify opportunities.
- Take meaningful actions in business development including ﬂeshing out opportunities and proposals to drive initiatives, programs and policies –specifically related to Energy Access.
- Assist with Monitoring, and Evaluation: Reporting on campaign metrics, tracking data on performance and evaluating impact towards building resilience.
- Assist in proposal writing and fundraising activities.
- Support the creation and presentation of new ideas to add value and increase company revenue.
- Support the search for new suitable business partners and funding partners.
- Proposal writing, grant applications and grant management.
- Assist with other campaign-based operations and logistics as may be needed.
Skills / Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. (A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage).
- Proven track record with 3-4 years of experience in marketing or related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficiency.
- Practical experience in Renewable energy.
- Strong communication skills and ability to conduct trainings under extreme conditions
- Versed knowledge and experience in Business Development.
- Strong attention to detail and organization is a must.
- fluency in written and spoken English. Proficiency in languages other than English, will be an added advantage.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and is a self-starter.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google Suites and other Software Tools.
- Ability to travel internationally.
Who You Are:
- A self- starter who is able to learn, work independently and passionately.
- You seek to take on new types of work, even without supervision.
- You show willingness to work, travel, and do what it takes to get the job done.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and an ability to operate effectively in a changing context.
- You are able to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response.
- You can build strong relationships with clients and colleagues in a high paced environment.
- You must speak and write well and have a reasonably good command of English language usage and structure.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online