|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a leading organisation in the business and practice of Law, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Immigrations and Private Client Services
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to fill the role of a Senior Associate, Immigration and Private Client Service. The ideal candidate must possess business development experience, especially within Immigration, Investment Migration, and have a strong legal and working knowledge of global CBI and RBI programs in Canada, Europe, UK, USA, etc.,
- Liaise with different Government Agencies in obtaining entry visas, corporate and individual permits/licenses for clients.
- Advisor to clients on business opportunities within their countries of interest and other countries, where necessary and help in obtaining same.
- Advise clients on different investment programs within their countries of interest and how to access same.
- Provide strategic, consultative, and transactional support to clients and their families/dependents for the delivery of compliant individual immigration services and matters pertaining to clients emanating from Africa.
- Develop business opportunities throughout Nigeria for the sole purpose of providing bespoke global residence and citizenship solutions for clients and their advisors pursuing investor and entrepreneurial migration programs.
- Undertake advanced research
- Draw up business plans for the Practice Area and follow through to provide results
- Candidates should possess an L.LB / BL qualification
- Minimum of 8 years post-call experience either in-house or in a law firm
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong interactive relationship with Government agencies such as NIS, FMI, NCDMB and foreign missions in Nigeria
- Good understanding of the classes, requirements, and procedures for obtaining entry visas to Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.