|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
New Energy Nexus is an international organization that supports clean energy entrepreneurs with funds, accelerators and networks. We started in California and now operate programs in China, India, Southeast Asia, and East Africa.
Our partner, Clean Technology Hub, is a pioneering hybrid hub for the research, development, demonstration and incubation of clean energy technologies in Africa, and their validation for commercial stage development. It is an early start-up incubator for inventions and innovations in clean energy, a consultancy for sustainability and energy efficiency solutions for organizations, and a driver of clean energy investment into Africa. Clean Technology Hub is focused on addressing Africa’s energy poverty, increasing energy access through clean, renewable energy and sustainability.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Research
- Clean Technology Hub is seeking a motivated Senior Associate, Research to contribute to the success and growth of our Organization.
- As a Senior Associate, you will work as part of a dynamic team to contribute to several initiatives, including research, policy formulation and advocacy.
- Conduct research and content development on global issues relating to the organization’s thematic areas.
- Analyze, evaluate and interpret research results relating to development and execution of projects.
- Ensure that research deliverables meet quality standards and business requirements.
- Contribute to conducting comprehensive market research analysis relating to energy access and climate change in Africa.
- Carry out meaningful Monitoring and Evaluation processes.
- Keep abreast of current trends in energy access and rural electrification within Nigeria, Africa and the world at large.
- Unpack grants, and grant opportunities with research tasks including specific activities and task-orders and timelines for delivery of projects.
- Organize workshops, meetings and events with relevant sectoral and industry stakeholders on topics related to renewable energy and climate smart finance and policies.
- Provide support for CTH in business developments, grant managements, and, sourcing for opportunities; and grants and consultancies that will be beneficial to the organization.
- Provide support to other team members on their various business development and grant writing tasks, and activities.
- Organize workshops, meetings and events with relevant sectoral and industry stakeholders.
- Proposal writing, grant applications and grant management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
- Graduate Degree in a relevant field (e.g. international affairs, energy, political science or business) strongly preferred.
- 3-4 years of professional experience.
- Must have basic and working knowledge on topics and debates in Climate Change, Energy Access and the sector in general.
- Must be interested in reading industry papers.
- Must be able to conduct Market research and publish Market Intelligence reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong drafting ability.
- Strong attention to detail and organization is a must.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Proficiency in languages other than English, will be an added advantage.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and is a self-starter.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google Suites and other Software Tools.
Who You Are:
- A self- starter who is able to learn, work independently and passionately.
- You seek to take on new types of work, even without supervision.
- You show willingness to work, travel, and do what it takes to get the job done.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and an ability to operate effectively in a changing context.
- You are able to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response.
- You can build strong relationships with clients and colleagues in a high paced environment.
- You must speak and write well and have a reasonably good command of English language usage and structure.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online