Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a foremost network analytics solution provider that provides SEO and Internet marketing services and also offers a wide array of related services such as SEO friendly web design, mobile application development, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Part-time
Client: Network Analytics Solution
- To oversee the operational business development function, and establish structure, reporting, rules of engagement, as well as metrics. Pursue business opportunities that reflects the company’s strengths and also collaborate with clients and cross-functional teams to align business needs with solutions.
- Create top-grade proposals and points of views, metrics, operating procedures, and process of Business Development.
- Lead proposal and statement of work conception and writing
- Advanced understanding of the roles involved in Service Design and Digital Project Creation.
- Thorough understanding of the various design skillsets required for project staffing
- Advanced in tools that monitor Business Development process and performance.
- Articulate the rules of engagement for Business Development and studio collaboration.
- Coach less-experienced Business Development team members.
- Create the playbook for all Business Development functions, processes, and material availability
- Lead the team’s briefing about pursuits
- Collaborate with the CEO to ensure operations are optimized for both Business Development and the project team
- Assume responsibility for the overall quality of Business Development processes, procedures, and methods.
- Ensure the Business Development operational methods and procedures are applied to qualified incoming work.
- Oversee the creation of best-practices documentation and cross-referenced support materials
- Lead orals and discovery sessions.
- Attend, help plan, and contribute to the company’s and business development community events; be the company’s ambassador.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business Development or related field preferred
- 5 -10 years of strategy, account management, or digital sales experience, preferably at a Management
- Consulting firm or IT consultancy.
- Experienced in handling and dealing with international clients.
N400,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.