Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an AI-Driven Lending platform, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (FinTech / Unsecured Loans)
Job Type: Hybrid | Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- Our client is looking to hire a talented individual to join their team.
- The team consists of innovators and builders with domain expertise in the lending space.
- They share a determination to continue leveraging data driven approaches to problem solving by building products that the market needs and API integrations that drive value across the board.
- Engage stakeholders in order to identify reporting needs.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders with the objective of defining reporting requirements.
- Develop engaging and interactive data visualisations that tell compelling stories.
- Identify, flag, resolve data inconsistencies in reports by working collaboratively with other functional teams such as Data Engineering, DevOps, etc.
- Deliver key packages of work, on time and in a collaborative manner to meet the needs of business customers.
- Collaborate with the wider analytics team to identify and advance analytics use cases across the organisation.
- Champion best practices in business intelligence and reporting.
- Strong Computer Science, Statistical or Analytical background possessing at least a Bachelor’s degree in such.
- 4+ years of experience in data analysis or business intelligence in a fast paced environment.
- A German-Speaking Customer Care Agent (Retail)
- Experience in banking and/or FinTech required.
- Experienced in Python, SQL, and an interactive data visualisation platform such as Google Data Studio, Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, or equivalent.
- Comfortable working with GCP and/or AWS.
- Experience working with workflow orchestration tools such as Apache Airflow, Cloud Composer, etc.
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills. Able to break down complex insights in a way that is easy to understand.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multinational functional teams.
- Analytical and expansive thinking with a strong desire to deliver and develop.
- Ability to engage senior stakeholders while managing their expectations.
- Working experience with big data.
- Background in financial services such as banking, mobile lending, etc. (preferred).
Salary + Benefits
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online