|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) – Our client in the communication industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Digital Strategist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Managing Director
- We are seeking a strategic and creative thinker with a passion for all things digital.
- The Senior Digital Strategist should have comprehensive experience in both digital and social marketing campaigns and consumer promotions.
- Manage digital/social strategy, execution, measurement and optimization of large brand campaigns.
- Evangelize the power of digital/social innovation to inspire cutting edge strategy/creative/executions
- Identify new opportunities for digital/social innovation, enforce processes, provide quality assurance and implement best practices across all engagements
- Collaborate with cross functional project teams to motivate, create and implement short and long-term integrated digital/social strategies
- Develop and deliver effective, thought-provoking strategic presentations.
- Be able to engage with clients at various levels within an organization and be able to think on your feet in answering questions intelligently and relevantly.
- Nurture a sound market and industry knowledge across the client base – local and international perspective.
- Play a key role in content planning, management, creation and tracking.
- Collaborate with and mentor digital innovation group team members with a focus on strategic insights, digital/social content creation, platform and community management, influencer programs, analytics and reporting.
- Track key metrics in detailed reports for both daily social media functions and specialized campaigns
- Provide insights on emerging trends and products
- Identify opportunities resulting from strategic thinking, which could lead to increased revenue for the agency and assist client service in formulating documentation to sell this thinking in to clients.
- Ensure continuous business process improvement within Strategy Department and across the Playhouse team.
- Provideinsights, thought leadership, and strategy, and the ideal candidate should bring in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, analytics, key influencer seeding and content management.
- Responsible for ongoing management, continuity, and execution of multiple digital/social media influencer marketing programs, meeting business and brand goals.
Key Performance Areas:
- Knowledge of client’s business, industry/context & central question.
- Engagement of and with client
- Quality of strategic thinking and presentation
- Timely delivery of projects
- Collaboration with counterparts in creative and client service and dev.
- Mentorship of junior team members.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- 6 to 8 years of relevant digital / social media experience. (Agency experience strongly preferred.)
- Strong digital/social strategy, communications and content development background
- Passion for digital/social innovation
- Solid understanding of social media and the digital landscape
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and trends
- Superior communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding research and analytical skills
- Collaborative and outgoing, with strong leadership skills
- Ability to execute large digital and social media campaigns from concept to execution
- Strong competency and experience in integrated marketing and the role of social media to drive and enhance consumer engagement
- Able to manage multiple projects, deliverables, deadlines, details and relationships at the same time.
- Proven track record of practical yet innovative strategic solutions to problems and/or challenges
- A sound understanding of marketing disciplines, and knowledge of branding, brand positioning, and brand valuation theory.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Senior Digital Strategist” as the subject of the mail.