|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PG Consulting Limited is a recruitment, training, and business consulting firm. We provide our clients – businesses and corporate organizations – across different industries with superior human capital, high-quality training, and cutting-edge consulting to help them drive organizational growth, multiply staff productivity, gain appropriate market positioning, and maximize profit.
Over the course of almost 20 years of our existence, we have serviced various organizations, many of which are strong indigenous brands operating with global standards. We are most inclined to building strong brands and supporting business growth across industries. Our preference is to work with our clients as partners on an ongoing basis towards making their organizations internally effective and more profitable. As we grow into the future, the sustaining core of our operations is working with you, all the way, from People to Profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Executive, Engineering Sales and Procurement (Female)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We Are Looking for an Experienced Senior Executive, Engineering Sales and Procurement Professionals who will Ensure that Sales Operations and Procurements Function Properly.
- You Are to Serve as The Face of The Organization to Its New and Existing Clients and Negotiate Tender and Contract Terms with Customers to Optimize the Business Processes and Achieved Expected Milestone.
- Identifies And Researches Potential New Suppliers
- Assesses Total Costs of Company Purchases
- Develops And Implements Strategies for Sales Operations, Procuring, Storing, And Distributing Goods or Services and Maintaining Stock Levels
- Researches New Products and Services to Meet Company’s Goals
- Leading The Team and Putting into Action Strategic Plan That Is Customer-Centric and Business Development Oriented
- Liaises With Key Company Employees to Determine Their Product and Service Needs
- Monitors Business Trends and Product Availability to Pay the Best Price for Company Goods and Services Without Sacrificing Quality or Delivery Times
- Nurtures Relationships with Suppliers to Negotiate the Best Prices for Company
- Oversees A Team of Sales and Purchasing Agents (In Large Companies)
- Reports To The Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc Graduate with Technical Background or in Any Engineering Related Program.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Experience In an Engineering, Procurement and Sales Operations
- Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Proficiency With Computers Specifically Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability To Analyze Bills of Material and Drawings to Understand Key Requirements
- Knowledge And Direct Experience in Negotiating Contracts and Quotations with Contract Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Strong Analytical, Managerial, Communication, and Leadership Skills.
- Ability To Identify Cost Reduction Opportunities.
- N250,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a Cover Letter and CV attached with a Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.