Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a Financial Services company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Financial System Analyst (Support)
- Our client, a financial institution, requires the service of a highly skilled senior financial systems analyst (support) with Fin-Tech experience who will provide day to day functional support to wide varieties of end users on Oracle Cloud ERP platform and other supporting systems.
- The successful candidate will assist the functional users to document input to functional and technical specifications of any new solution deployment arising from ERP Cloud demand management or Quarterly release.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify high severity functional issues and follow through with relevant Group support functions for timely resolution.
- Provide work around solution for functional Cloud ERP issues undergoing resolution
- Contribute to pre-testing phase of new solution design on Oracle Cloud modules by evaluating change requests in order to identify potential problem areas and make appropriate recommendations
- Provide functional support for period end activities and ensure that all transactions are properly accounted for on the Cloud ERP solution
- Provide ongoing Operational Acceptance Testing of Scheduled processes to minimize business interruption impact of failed scheduled jobs
- Participate in ongoing testing of Oracle Cloud ERP modules during the quarterly release cycles and during new solution deployment
- Provide support for other ancillary ERP systems such as IFS Foundation, IFS Connect and Point of Sales systems
- Assist management in extracting data on the Oracle Cloud ERP platform using OTBI reporting tool
- Generate and resolve workflow notification tasks by engaging relevant support teams
- Track and manage all issues arising from existing DoA configurations and seek continuously alignment with Board approved DoA.
- Maintain catalogue of Oracle Cloud seeded reports and GT custom reports and promote operational usage among OPCO SMEs
- 1st Class or 2nd Class Degree
- 4 years of professional experience in Finance, Accounting or Banking.
Application Closing Date