|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
- KPMG is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
- You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment
- As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product teams to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Sometimes lead a team of 2 or 3 developers to deliver on projects
- Mentor less experienced developers
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper) division in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, or related discipline from a reputable University
- Minimum of five O’Level credits in one sitting, including English Language and Mathematics
- Experienced with:
- A relevant back-end programming languages, C#,
- Python, NodeJS, Typescript
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions e.g. MySQL, MSSQL, NoSQL
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Unit testing
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework – both front-end and back-end e.g. React, NodeJS, .NET Core
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests as well as CI/CD. .
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience using Postman or Swagger for API documentation
- Familiarity with cloud concepts
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online