|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Cashigo is one of the unique fintech companies. We provide you with financial mobility whenever for whatever. Our services are based on mobile internet security technology and big-data analysis innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior HRBP / HR Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified Senior HR Business Partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
- Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
Requirements and Skills
- BS Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 8 – 12 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as an HR Business Partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online