Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior IT – Engineer (M / F / X) Communication Systems
What duties will you have?
- In-Depth knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Skype-for-Business, Sharepoint Server
- Mobile Device Management – ideally Mobilelron
- Enterprise Security Solution – ideally Kaspersky
- Microsoft Exchange (on Premise) ideal 2019
- Microsoft Sharepoint (on Premise) ideal 2019
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Skype for Business (on Premise) ideal 2019
What skills must you have?
- You have a completed studies or specialist qualifications in information and communication technology, telematics, technical mathematics or a comparable qualification.
- You have extensive professional experience (at least 5 years).
- You are characterized by an independent and proactive way of working. You identify topics independently and develop proposals for solutions.
- You have several years of professional experience in the above core topics (good Knowledge of Microsoft M365 etc.).
- Good to very good knowledge of English (Word/writing); German would be advantageous.
Remuneration and Benefits
What can we offer you?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online